Friday, December 10, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

That's right folks, it's CHRISTMAS!! And unlucky for us this year, we are unable to make it home to see family and share our precious gift with everyone. Sucky reason #1 for living away from home: Our extended families have only met Aidan once, and he was 3 weeks old. Let me tell you, A LOT has changed since he was 3 weeks old. Haha.

So this year, we've decided to send out Christmas cards to all our family far away, so they get a little piece of Aidan at Christmas. We have a Shutterfly account to share photos with everyone, so the obvious choice for our Christmas cards was to go through them. And they have the CUTEST cards, not just for the Holidays. I am already picking out his birthday party announcements, which I guess it's only 6 months away, I better get on it!! They have really cute Christmas cards. You can also check out their calendars, they are buy one get one 50% off right now. I am digging the calendars for future presents because I KNOW everyone wants to see Aidan all year round!! It is quite entertaining, haha!! But choosing just the right photos for the calendars, that will be the tricky part. Lucky for me, I found a great promo for Christmas that if I told all my faithful followers about Shutterfly, I would get 50 free Christmas cards. Amazing!! If you want to try and reach the deadline that is today you can enter here to get 50 Free Christmas cards too.

So keep an eye out for so amazingly cute cards!! :) Gotta love Shutterfly, and CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment